bonehead n : these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence [syn: dunce, dunderhead, numskull, blockhead, lunkhead, hammerhead, knucklehead, loggerhead, muttonhead, shithead, fuckhead]
Bonehead can refer to:
- Bonehead, a term used to describe someone with a fixed sense of purpose to the point of being foolish.
- Bonehead, a term coined by David Letterman to describe someone who purposely appears in the background of live television.
- Bonehead, a derogatory term in the skinhead and punk subcultures, referring to white power skinheads.
- Bonehead, a derogatory term in the United Kingdom, used by traditional skinheads to describe punk rock-influenced skinheads
- Bonehead, a parody of the character William Bodie in The Professionals, and partner of Foyle in the Comic Strip films The Bullshitters and Detectives on the Edge of a Nervous Breakdown.
- Another term for pachycephalosaurus, or other species similar to it.
- Bonehead (band), a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania post-grunge band formerly known as Familiar 48.
- Bonehead, a children's black and white BBC TV series that lasted two seasons between 1960 and 1962.
- Paul Arthurs, former Oasis rhythm guitarist who went almost exclusively by the nickname 'Bonehead'.
bonehead in German: Bonehead
bonehead in Spanish: Bonehead
bonehead in French: Bonehead
addlebrain, addlehead, addlepate, beefhead, blockhead, blubberhead, blunderhead, bufflehead, cabbagehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodhead, clodpate, clodpoll, dolthead, dullhead, dumbhead, dunderhead, dunderpate, fathead, jolterhead, jughead, knucklehead, lunkhead, meathead, muddlehead, mushhead, muttonhead, noodlehead, numskull, peabrain, pinbrain, pinhead, puddinghead, pumpkin head, puzzlehead, stupidhead, thickhead, thickskull, tottyhead